- Companies of ELDRO Group, i.e. Engineering Services Company ELDRO-FL Ltd. (0000083633), ELDRO
CONSTRUCTION Ltd. (KRS: 0000570260), ELDRO SERVICE Ltd. (0000557325), ELDRO BUSINESS Ltd.
(KRS: 0000335877), ELDRO TECHNOLOGIES Ltd. (KRS: 0000566824), T247 Ltd. (KRS: 0000749396) and
T247 SERVICE Ltd. (KRS: 0000749234) all with registered office in Gdańsk (80-536) at 1 Letnicka Street,
(hereinafter referred to as ELDRO) are administrators of personal data of their employees and co-
administrators of customer and contractors’ data, as well as other persons whose data are processed
within the scope of company’s activity.
- The personal data are processed for the purpose of performing duties related to employment and
accounting as well as for the purpose of performing the concluded contracts. Moreover, contact data
are processed within the framework of the legally justified interest of the administrator, which is to
maintain business relations with customers and contractors, as well as in regard to the provision of
maintenance services to ELDRO customers and IT system users.
- Personal data processed by ELDRO are not transferred to third parties or to third countries, except for
the case of entrusting their processing on behalf of ELDRO to third parties, which takes place on the
basis of contracts concluded with processing entities.
- Personal data are stored not longer than for the period of their usefulness for the stated purpose and
are deleted immediately after their usefulness ceases.
- Each person whose data are processed by ELDRO has the right to demand access to them, their
correction, deletion or limitation of their processing, and the right to object to their processing and
their transfer. The person whose data are processed has also the right to lodge a complaint with a
- Personal data processed by ELDRO are not subject to profiling.
- The personal data processed by ELDRO are obtained directly from the persons to whom they relate or
are retrieved from publicly available sources.